|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Parallel Capable||Yes (MC4 Parallel Cable To Anderson Adapter)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. What can the Rockpals 100W solar panels charge?
2. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
3. What if the fold out solar panel isn't charging my devices?
4. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
5. Will this fold out solar panel charge my laptop?
6. Will 100W solar panels pull the electriced in RV, trailor? Is the solar controller needed?
7. Can the SP003 100W solar panels be connected in parallel for faster charging?
4 interest-free payments of $47.47 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.