Rockpals or its affiliates or subsidiaries (“Rockpals”, “our”, “we” or “us”) notifies you about what and why we collect, how we secure, disclose your personal information, and your individual rights.
What we collect
- Your Account information: You provide your email to create an online or application account (“Account”). If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to get the notification or other services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Why we collect
Your personal information is very important to ensure that the order processed and transactions are conducted successfully.
How we secure
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Disclosure of information
- Rockpals doesn't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to confidentiality. We may also release your personal information if required to comply with the law.
- Without your consent, we will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising or marketing at any time.
- Apart from the personal information necessary for order processing, we will not collect your information for any other purpose.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third parties, including FB ads, Google AdWords, and Bing, may collect information of your visit to our website to show interest-based ads on sites across the Internet. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. For information on how you can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from google, FB and Bing, You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads; Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous; Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads. Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Rockpals also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally, analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt-out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt-out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads, or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Rockpals use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When providing us your e-mail, we may send you the information in regard to upcoming promotions or discounts. To unsubscribe to the e-mails, please click on the “unsubscribe” button in the e-mail.
Do not track disclosure
We collect your device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How can you contact Rockpals with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, there are a few ways you can contact us.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org