This warranty period applies only to Rockpals.com website and does not apply to rockpals products purchased on other platforms.
Rockpals.com warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Rockpals product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the ‘Warranty Period’ section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below. This warranty statement sets forth Rockpals.com’ total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
Rockpals offers 12-24 months warranty service for products (Warranty time for each product which was state in the product's page) purchased directly from rockpals.com. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
Rockpals will repair or replace any Rockpals product that fails to operate during the applicable warranty period due to a defect in workmanship or material. Customer is responsible for the shipping costs. The final remedy depends on the specific problem of the product. Please contact the customer service mailbox email@example.com to obtain the solution in time.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Rockpals’ product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
Rockpals's warranty does not apply to:
- Non-quality related issues;
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
- Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
- Items that have been refunded;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Free products.
Rockpals’ warranty does not apply to the battery cell,various power accessories such as power cords. For the warranty of these materials, we will charge the cost appropriately.
How to Receive Service
To obtain warranty service, contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.