|Dimensions (LxWxD)||10.5 x 5.3 x 8.5 inches|
|Product Weight||7.7 lb (3.5 kg)|
|Input||15V/3A 45W Max|
|USB-C PD Port: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A|
|1 × Car Port||12V-10A|
|2 x 5mm DC Port||12V-5A|
|AC Output||100-120V 60Hz (300W Rated, 500W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Working Temperature||Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃, Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃|
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|What's In The Box||1 x Rockpower 300 Portable Power Station|
1 x AC Charging Adapter
1 x Car Charger Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Safety Precautions Card
1 x User Guide
1 x Quick Start Card
1. Does rockpower 300 include a built-in mppt controller?
Yes, the Rockpower 300w portable power station built-in MPPT controller for fast solar charging.
2. Can the Rockpower 300 be charged while using?
When you charging the Rockpower 300W portable power station, the DC ports and USB ports can work at the same time. Except for the AC port to prolong the battery life.
3. What related solar panel is suggested?
100-200W, 18V solar panel is suggested for higher power, faster charge. The charge speed is related to sun intensity.
4. What appliance can it power?
Please ensure that your power of your devices doesn't exceed 300W.
5. If this unit goes into protection mode, the advertisement states it has to be plugged into an AC outlet to reset it. Any other way to reset it?
You also can use the solar panel or car charger to make charge for the portable power station to reset it.
6. Is the Rockpower 300W portable power station 12V regulated?
No, it isn't 12V regulated. But we will do the regulated 12V output for Rockpower 500W power station which will be in stock next few month.
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease