|Power Current||5A MAX|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||3.7A|
|QC 3.0||3.3A MAX|
|Charge Methods||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||7 lbs (3.2kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||14.57 x 14.37 x 1.97 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4 ℉- 149℉|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 5.5 × 2.5mm, 8mm)|
|Output Wattage||30W-36W (50%-60%)|
1. Are the Rockpower solar panels waterproof?
2. Can I chain the Rockpower 60W solar panel to other Rockpower 60W solar panel?
3. If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
4. What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
2. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current so that it may hinder or prevent charging. Place the charger in direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
3. Wipe the panels clean with a damp cloth between usages to prevent scratching.
4. Avoid exposure to fire, water, and chemical liquid.
5. If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
|ROCKPOWER 60 Watt Solar Panel User Manual||2020-09-12|