Rockpals 250W Portable Power Station, Power For #Opt Indoor And Outdoor Events, Such As Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Traveling. Also As An Emergency Backup Battery For Power Outages, Hurricane, Storm.
|Capacity||240WH/64800mAH, 250W, 300W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8.9 x 3.9 x 6.3 inches|
|Product Weight||5.95 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Operation Temperature Range||14℉~104℉/-10℃-40℃|
|Charge Methods||AC adapter, 12V Car adapter, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE, EMC|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, 60W-100W|
|DC Output||9~12.6V/6A, 60W max|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC adapter, AC Cable, Car charger cable, DC to Cigarette Socket adapter, user manual, Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 5.5 × 2.5mm, 8mm, Aviation Plug), Parallel Adapter Cable|
1. Which devices can Rockpals 250w power?
2. How to calculate the working time for your devices?
For example, assume your power of device is 50W, working time will be 240wh * 0.85/50w=4.08 hrs ( rough calculated ).
2. DC and USB output working time=240wh * 0.95/the power of your device.
3. Does it support pass through charging?
4 interest-free payments of $61.49 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.