High Efficiency 23.5%
How to charge the power station
1. 【Choose The 18V/36V DC Port】According to the limit input power and input voltage range of power station. ✅18v DC port is produce 100w peack power ✅36v DC port is produce 200w peack power
2. 【Connect The 4-in-1 Cable Included】
3. 【Choose The Connector】 ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅8mm connector ✅ Anderson connector
4. Charging for Power Station
1. Use a parallel cable to connect one 200w solar panel to other 200w solar, please note just can connect same voltage DC port(such as connect same 18V DC port)
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station.
|Model||Rockpals Solar 200PRO|
(18v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 100W peack power；
36v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 200W peack power.)
|Power Current||5.56A Max|
|Short Circuit Current||6.67A|
|Type-C||5V/3.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃-65℃|
|Dimensions(LWH)||395 x 215 x240mm|
|Product Weight||About 16 Kg|
|Built-in Battery||Phosphate iron lithium battery (LiFePo4 battery)|
|Input Recharging||DC: 25.5V/6A|
|Fully Charged Time||DC: 8-9 hours|
|Power Indicator||LED Display|
Q1: Why the solar can not produce 200W power when charging to ROCKPALS power station?
Q2: What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
Q3: If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
Q4: If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
1. How to use this product to power DC12V electrical appliances (such as lights, ventilators)?
2. How to provide power for AC appliances with this unit?
②Click the POWER button of this unit to turn it on, and click the AC button to turn on the AC output. At this time, the LED display of this unit will display the AC letter and the sinewave symbol is on, which means AC output and the electrical appliances start to work;
③Click POWER or directly press the AC button to turn off the AC output and the electrical appliances stop working.
3. How to use this unit to power USB digital devices?
Note: For some smart devices, such as Bluetooth headset and LED lights, their charging currents are lower than 150mA, which will cause the unit can not detect this current value, and then these devices can not get any power from the unit.
4. How to charge the unit?
②Charge from Solar panel: 1. Place your solar panel where it will get as much direct sunlight as possible. 2. Plug the output of the solar panel into the input of the unit to start charging. You will know the unit is charging when the blue LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks. The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid