Rockpals 100W Foldable Solar Panel for Suaoki Portable Generator / 8mm Goal Zero Yeti Power Station/Jackery Explorer 240, Webetop Battery Pack/USB Devices, with 3 USB Ports
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. What can the Rockpals 100W solar panel charge?
2. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
3. What if the foldable solar panel isn't charging my devices?
2.If it's a cloudy day or indirect from sunshine,there may be current fluctuation which in turn, may block charging. So please put this solar panel in the sun directly or wait for the sunny day.
3. Please wipe the panel with a damp cloth before use to avoid scratching.
4.Stay away from fire, water and chemical liquid.
4. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
5. Will this solar panel charge my laptop?
6. Will 100W solar panel pull the electriced in RV, trailor? Is the solar controller needed?
6. Can the 100W solar panel be chained with other solar panels for faster charging?