|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Parallel Capable||Yes (MC4 Parallel Cable To Anderson Adapter)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. What can the Rockpals 100W solar panels charge?
2. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
3. What if the fold out solar panel isn't charging my devices?
4. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
5. Will this fold out solar panel charge my laptop?
6. Will 100W solar panels pull the electriced in RV, trailor? Is the solar controller needed?
7. Can the SP003 100W solar panels be connected in parallel for faster charging?