Dual fuel generator|Home generators|Outdoor Generators|Rockpals 12,000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable GeneratorRockpals
Rockpals 12,000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator
Seamless selector switch that allows for safe switching between gasoline and propane. 120V/240V 20A/30A/50A AC, 12V DC Output, Up to 20 Hours For Home.
$50 OFF COUPON CODE: SAV50
Dual fuel generator|Home generators|Outdoor Generators|Rockpals 12,000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator
12, 000W starting 9000W rated (gas)/ 10,800W starting 8100W rated (LPG) - EPA III and CARB Compliant, Legal for sale in California.
Seamless selector switch that allows for safe switching between gasoline and propane. No need to turn off the generator and restart or run out the gasoline like the others.
POWERFUL 459CC V-OHV ENGINE:
Thanks to the upgraded 4-stroke V-OHV engine and advanced square-shaped alternator, increase the power output 5% - 8% than before.ers.
Weather-proof Covered Outlets include a 120V 30A (L5-30R) and 120/240V 30A (L14-30R) locking outlets, a 120/240V 50A (L14-50R) and two 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R).
BETTER NOISE INSULATION:
Noise insulation system, oversized Muffler reduces engine noise allowing for quieter operation than other models.Only 78 dBA from 23 ft.
EXTENDED RUN TIMES:
Large 6.6 gallon fuel tank give you up to 8.5 hours of continuous operation at 1/2 load on gasoline and 20 hours on propane.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User
- Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the RP12000ed features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained.
- Solid tires are also standard and never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport.
- Plus the advanced surge protector keeps your equipment safe.
Rockpals 12,000 Watts Open Frame Dual Fuel Generator
Fuel Efficient & Go Capability
- Rely on the Rockpals RP12000ED dual fuel portable generator to meet all of your backup power needs. Whether you need to power your home during an outage, a work site, or your RV, this 12,000-watt generator is the ultimate source.
- This versatile generator runs on gasoline or propane, and you can switch between fuel sources with ease.
Oversize Muffler Reduces Noise
- Oversized Muffler reduces engine noise allowing for quieter operation than other models.
- With a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 ft, which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, which can provide home backup in an outage.
- 12,000 Starting Watts/9,000 Running Watts (Gasoline)
- 10,800 Starting Watts/8,100 Running Watts (LPG)
- 459cc, 4-Stroke, OHV HD Engine, Air Cooled
- 8.5 Hours Run-time at Half Load (Gas)
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 2* 120V 20A 5-20R Outlets, 1* 120V 30A L5 30R Outlet, 1* 120/240V 30A L14-30R, 1* 50A 14-50R Outlet
- Electric Start, recoil start backup
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Dimensions: 29.7 * 29.2 * 25.9 Inches
Frequently Asked Questions You May Concern (FAQ)
Q: What does "new carb compliant" mean?
A: Carb compliant means it is EPA approved in all 50 States , which means it does not put out excess pollution .
Q: I need the connector for charging the battery on rockpals 2000w.
A: Take an old two pin lamp cord and deform the pins to match the generator DC socket. Apply heat to the cords plastic plug to prevent it breaking when twisting the prongs. Crocodile clips can be attached to the other end of the cord, making sure red is positive.
Q: What kind of lub oil used it?
A: You can get it from a auto store. Just ask for generator oil. I think it’s 5 wt.
Q: Is there a built in fuel gauge to show how much fuel is remaining in the tank?
A: Yes there is and it works very nicely.
- 2-Year Warranty and 24-Hour Free Friendly Customer Service.
- EPA III and CARB Compliant (Legal for sale in California).