|Power Current||5A MAX|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||3.7A|
|QC 3.0||3.3A MAX|
|Charge Methods||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||7 lbs (3.2kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||14.57 x 14.37 x 1.97 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4 ℉- 149℉|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 5.5 × 2.5mm, 8mm, Aviation Plug), Parallel Adapter Cable|
|Output Wattage||30W-36W (50%-60%)|
1. Are the Rockpower solar panels waterproof?
Yes. The solar panel surface is IP65 waterproof. But do not recommend to use in the rain or fall into the water.
2. Can I chain the Rockpower 60W solar panel to other Rockpower 60W solar panel?
Yes, you should use a paralle cable included to connect one Rockpower 60W solar panel with another Rockpower 60W solar panel.
3. If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
No. This solar panel has intelligent charging, detecting the needs of your device, and delivering exactly what it needs. If your phone accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
4. What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
1. Check the manual of your device to ensure the input voltage is 5V or 18V.
2. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current so that it may hinder or prevent charging. Place the charger in direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
3. Wipe the panels clean with a damp cloth between usages to prevent scratching.
4. Avoid exposure to fire, water, and chemical liquid.
5. If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
Yes, however, the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
|ROCKPOWER 60 Watt Solar Panel User Manual||2020-09-12|