|Pack Capacity||1254Wh(22.4V, 56Ah)|
|Lifecycles||2000 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management System||MPPT charge controller, BMS|
|AC Output Port||1300W rated, 2000W surge; 110V□ 220V□|
|12V DC 5.5mm Port(output)||12V/5A, 60W max|
|12V Car Port(output)||12V/10A, 120W max|
|USB-A QC Port(output)||5-12V, 18W max|
|USB-C PD Port(input/output)||5-20V, 60W max|
|DC Input Port(6.5mm)||11-26V, 160W max|
|Solar Charging Port(PV)||12-26V, 250W max|
|Dimension||17.1 x 9.7 x 10.2 inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C-45°C, 32°F -113°F|
|Charging Temperature||0°C-40°C, 32°F -104°F|
About Upgraded 100W Solar Panel
|Power Current||5A MAX|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.6A|
|QC 3.0||24W Max|
|Charge Methods||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||9.48 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||17.32*14.57*2.17 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4 ℉- 149℉|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 6.5 × 3.0mm, 8mm, Anderson Connector)|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. With a parallel cable ( sold separately ) connect two rockpower 100W solar panels ( sold separately ) to get more power.
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station
3. Not for Goal zero yeti 200x/500x/1000X.
1. Can I charge Rockpower 1300 while supplying power at the same time?
2. How long does it take to fully charge the Rockpower 1300 through AC adapter and USB-C together?
3. How do I know if my device will work with the Rockpals Rockpower 1300?
4. What type of battery is in a Rockpals Rockpower 1300?
4 interest-free payments of $347.49 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.