|Pack Capacity||1254Wh(22.4V, 56Ah)|
|Lifecycles||2000 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management System||MPPT charge controller, BMS|
|AC Output Port||1300W rated, 2000W surge; 110V□ 220V□|
|12V DC 5.5mm Port(output)||12V/5A, 60W max|
|12V Car Port(output)||12V/10A, 120W max|
|USB-A QC Port(output)||5-12V, 18W max|
|USB-C PD Port(input/output)||5-20V, 60W max|
|DC Input Port(6.5mm)||11-26V, 160W max|
|Solar Charging Port(PV)||12-26V, 250W max|
|Dimension||17.1 x 9.7 x 10.2 inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C-45°C, 32°F -113°F|
|Charging Temperature||0°C-40°C, 32°F -104°F|
About SP003 100W Solar Panel
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Parallel Capable||Yes(MC4 Parallel Cable To Anderson Adapter)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. Can I charge Rockpower 1300 while supplying power at the same time?
2. How long does it take to fully charge the Rockpower 1300 through AC adapter and USB-C together?
3. How do I know if my device will work with the Rockpals Rockpower 1300?
4. What type of battery is in a Rockpals Rockpower 1300?
4 interest-free payments of $342.49 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.