High Efficiency 23.5%
How to charge the power station
1. 【Choose The 18V/36V DC Port】According to the limit input power and input voltage range of power station. ✅18v DC port is produce 100w peack power ✅36v DC port is produce 200w peack power
2. 【Connect The 4-in-1 Cable Included】
3. 【Choose The Connector】 ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅8mm connector ✅ Anderson connector
4. Charging for Power Station
1. Use a parallel cable(not included) to connect one 200w solar panel to other 200w solar, please note just can connect same voltage DC port(such as connect same 18V DC port)
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station.
|Model||Rockpals Solar 200PRO|
(18v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 100W peack power；
36v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 200W peack power.)
|Power Current||5.56A Max|
|Short Circuit Current||6.67A|
|Type-C||5V/3.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃-65℃|
|What's In The Box|
1*ROCKPALS 200W Solar Panel
1*4 in 1 Cable
Q1: Why the solar can not produce 200W power when charging to ROCKPALS power station?
Q2: What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
Q3: If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
Q4: If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?