High Efficiency 23.5%
How to charge the power station
1. 【Choose The 18V/36V DC Port】According to the power station's limit input power and input voltage range. ✅18v DC port produces 100w peak power ✅36v DC port has 200w peak power
2. 【Connect The 4-in-1 Cable Included】
3. 【Choose The Connector】 ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅8mm connector ✅ Anderson connector
4. Charging for Power Station
1. Use a parallel cable to connect one 200w solar panel to other 200w solar, please note can connect same voltage DC port(such as connecting same 18V DC port)
2. When you use a similar function, please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power stations.
|Model||Rockpals Solar 200PRO|
(18v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 100W peack power；
36v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 200W peack power.)
|Power Current||5.56A Max|
|Short Circuit Current||6.67A|
|Type-C||5V/3.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃-65℃|
|What's In The Box|
1*ROCKPALS 200W Solar Panel
1*4 in 1 Cable
Q1: Why the solar can not produce 200W power when charging to ROCKPALS power station?
Q2: What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
Q3: If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
Q4: If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
4 interest-free payments of $76.49 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.