Solar generator|for Camping, Home, Emergency, CPAP|Portable Outdoor Generators|Rockpals 300Watt Portable Power GeneratorRockpals
300W Portable Power Station
The Rockpals 300W offers the most cost-effective, lightweight, portable power station, featuring a rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing 280WH of energy storage, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
$10 OFF Over $100 CODE: SAV10
$20 OFF Over $200 CODE: SAV20
$30 OFF Over $300 CODE: SAV30
$40 OFF Over $400 CODE: SAV40
Solar generator|for Camping, Home, Emergency, CPAP|Portable Outdoor Generators|Rockpals 300Watt Portable Power Generator
- Lithium battery power: 280Wh(3.7V 75Ah/12V 18.7Ah) battery capacity charges and re-charges devices.
- Portable, compact and lightweight: Only 7.3 lbs
- Provides reliable power for multiple recharge of mainstream electronics and small appliances, from smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, cameras, fans, TV, lights, drones to mini fridgerator, and CPAP, etc.
- All-in-one portable power station: includes three USB ports (2* USB 2.1A and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 USB), AC outlet(AC110V±10%, 60±1Hz, 300W) and 5*DC output ports(1*24V/3A + 1*cigarette lighter 12V/8A, 3*12V/4A, 5.5*2.1mm ).
- Recharge battery through two ways: AC(wall outlet), DC(via optional 100w/60W solar panel or car charger).
- LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status.
- Built-in LED flashlight provides convenience when you need it most.
- Optional 100W/60W solar panel(sold seperately) provides sustainable power resource anywhere.
- Pure sine wave inverter: better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility-supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
- 2-Year Rockpals Warranty, including battery.
WHAT CAN THE RP300W POWER?
280WH(75000mAh 3.7V/12V 18750mAh) lithium-ion batteries and weighs only 7.3lbs. powerful enough to charge smartphones 25 times, laptops 4-5 times, 32" TVs 4+ hours, CPAP machine 4+ nights(using DC/DC converter), mini-refrigerator 5+ hours, lights or other small appliances and its pure-sine wave inverter provide clean power, just like plugging into the wall at home.
Features Variety of Powering Options:
With 120V AC (300W Rated / 600W Surge) US-standard outlet for your Laptop, Monitor, TV, Air Mattress, Lamp, Fan, Router, Modem, Christmas lights etc.
With 4* 12V DC(48W*3+96W*1) for car powered device under 96W, such as car vacuum, car refrigerator, car air fan, CPAP machine etc
With 1*24V DC (24V-3A)for connecting 24V appliances.
With 4* 5V USB ports (two QC3.0 fast charge) for phones, iPad, gps, mp3, camera, rc helicopter etc.
Package come with 110V wall adapter, car charger and MC4 solar panel adapter.
For Optimal Use with CPAP:
Rockplas RP250W power station has two ways to power your CPAP machine: 110V AC Plug or 12V/24V DC Plug. We strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC CONVERTER to work with this power station and turn off or remove the HEATER/ HUMIDIFIER, thus it should last at least 4 nights. To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply reach us for a guide or you could search DC Converter on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which devices can the Rockpals 300w power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power the device with power below 300 watts; once exceeded, the Rockpals 300w will automatically shut down. Please refer to your device specifications before purchasing.
Q: How do you know the working time of your equipment?
A: AC working time = 280Wh * 0.85 / working power of the device and DC/USB working time = 280Wh * 0.96 / working power of the device. For example, assuming your device consumes 30W (possibly a 40-inch TV), the AC working time is 280wh * 0.85 / 30w = 7.9 hours (rough calculation); DC/USB working time = 280Wh * 0.96 /30w = 9.0 hours (rough calculation).
Tom K. Morris
Internal Quality Orchestrator
This is a Dope product! I took this ‘BIG MAN’ for camping last week, and I dropped this power station on my way to the destination (Sorry). However, I am super surprised that this power station can still be used without any problem. Good quality! I like it.
Susan A. Cooper
National Division Coordinator
We hosted a birthday party using this generator. It's versatile, we was able to used it to power up the electrical inflator for the air balloons and mini refrigerator to keep the drinks and cake cold. It can also be use to charger an outdoor speaker for music playing. One station for all the purposes.
Johnnie K. Whisenhunt
Senior Assurance Planner
I purchased this for remote CPAP use, and it truly works effectively for that purpose. Very handy cigarette lighter plug along with numerous other DC and AC plugs.