Rockpals Portable Power Station 300W, 280Wh/75000mAh Backup Lithium Battery, CPAP Backup Battery Pack, UPS Power Supply, 110V/300W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, 12V/8A Or 24V/3A DC/5V USB & QC 3.0 For Faster Charging Than Jackery Power Stations, Perfect Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency CPAP (Below 96W) And So On, Useful Led Flashlight for Outdoor Emergency. Can't Support Devices Rated Over 300W.
|Capacity||280WH/75000mAH, 300W, 600W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||7.48 x 5.9 x 5.5 inches|
|Product Weight||7.31 lbs (3.32 kg)|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adaptor, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, 60W-100W|
|DC Output 1||24V/3A + Cigarette Lighter 12V/8A|
|DC Output 2||3*12V/4A Output Ports|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC Charging Cable, DC Cable (pin5.5*2.1mm), MC4 Adapter Cable, Car Charging Cable, User Manual|
|USB Output||USB(5V/total 3.1A)+QC3.0|
|Compatible CPAP||DC Output 96W max(Optional DC converter recommended); AC Output 300W max|
1. RP 300 will be turned off automatically in 10 hours when being drawn under 1W for AC port, under 1.68w for 12V DC port, under 0.25W for USB port to save power.
2. If do the UPS, the input is 78W, the output only be 78W or less than 78W can be power constantly.
3. Once exceeding, the RP 300W will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
4. The working time for your device=280wh*0.85/the watt of your device.
5. Avoid to use it in humid place and fire source.
1. Q: Which devices can Rockpals 300W power?
2. Q: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
2. DC and USB output working time=280wh * 0.96/the power of your device.
3. Q: Can it power your cpap?
4. Q: Will it be auto-shut down once charging low watt device?
5. Q: Can it be as a UPS?
6. Q: Can it connect with other equipments while charged by your solar panel?
7. Which CPAP machine can Rockpals 300w power?
8. How do I know how much power it draws?