|Dimensions (LxWxD)||10.5 x 5.3 x 8.5 inches|
|Product Weight||7.7 lb (3.5 kg)|
|Input||15V/3A 45W Max|
|USB-C PD Port: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A|
|1 × Car Port||12V-10A|
|2 x 5mm DC Port||12V-5A|
|AC Output||100-120V 60Hz (300W Rated, 500W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Working Temperature||Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃, Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃|
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|What's In The Box|
1 x Rockpals 300 Portable Power Station
1 x AC Charging Adapter
2x Parallel Adapter Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1. Does rockpower 300 include a built-in mppt controller?
2. Can the Rockpower 300 be charged while using?
3. What related solar panel is suggested?
4. What appliance can it power?
5. If this unit goes into protection mode, the advertisement states it has to be plugged into an AC outlet to reset it. Any other way to reset it?
6. Is the Rockpower 300W portable power station 12V regulated?