|Rockpals 330W Portable Power Station|
|Capacity||289WH/78000mAH, 330W, 700W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8 x 6.1 x 6.5 inches|
|Product Weight||8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adapter, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, Above 100W Solar Panel|
|DC Output||12V/5A + Cigarette Lighter 12V/8A|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC Charging Cable, AC Adapter, MC4 Adapter Cable, Car Charging Cable, User Manual|
|USB Output||QC3.0 & Type-C Output: 18W, Wireless Charge: 5W|
|Compatible CPAP||DC Output 120W max(Optional DC converter recommended); AC Output 330W max|
|100W Foldable Solar Panel Charger|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||20.5 x 14.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. What kinds of devices can the Rockpals 330W power on?
2. How do I know the working time for my equipment?
For example, assuming your device consumes 30W (possibly a 40-inch TV), the working time is 288.6wh * 0.85 / 30w = 8.18 hours (rough calculation).
2. USB/DC Ports Working Time=78000mAh*0.95/battery capacity of your electric devices.
For example, assuming the battery capacity of your device is 2716mAh (such like your iPhone X), the working times is 78000mAh*0.95/2716mAh=27 times (rough calculation) .
3. What the type of solar panel are you recommend ?Should I need to buy a MC4 connector separately？
4. Which CPAP machine can Rockpals 330w power?
6. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
7. What if the foldable solar panel isn't charging my devices?
2.If it's a cloudy day or indirect from sunshine,there may be current fluctuation which in turn, may block charging. So please put this solar panel in the sun directly or wait for the sunny day.
3. Please wipe the panel with a damp cloth before use to avoid scratching.
4.Stay away from fire, water and chemical liquid.
8. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
9. Will this solar panel charge my laptop?