|Capacity||540WH/50AH, 500W, 1000W Peak|
|Lifecycles||≥500 cycles to 80%|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||10.24 x 6.7 x 6.82 inches|
|Product Weight||12.13 lbs (5.5 kg)|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adaptor, Solar Panel (optional)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|AC Output (pure sine wave)||AC110V±10%, 60Hz±1Hz|
|Solar Input Charging||18V, 100W-200W|
|DC Output||Cigarette Lighter 12V/8A, (12V/4A) * 2DC Ports|
|Optional Accessory||100W Solar Panel|
|In the Box||AC Cable, AC/DC adapter, MC4 Adapter Cable, Car Charging Cable, User Manual|
|USB Output||TYPE-C+2.4A+2.4A+QC 3.0|
|Compatible CPAP||DC Output 96W max(Optional DC converter recommended); AC Output 500W max|
1. How to calculate the working times for your device?
For example, assume your power of device is 60W, working time will be 540wh * 0.85/60w=7.65 hrs ( rough calculated )
2. DC and USB output working time=540wh * 0.96/the power of your device.
2. What related solar panel is suggested?
3. How to check if the generator is fully charged?
Low Power Status: Lower than 10%, it alarms and stops to output when 0%.
4. What appliance can it power?
5. Which CPAP machine can Rockpals 500w power?
6. Is Rockpals 500w power station 12V regulated?