High Efficiency 23.5%
How to charge the power station
1. 【Choose The 18V/36V DC Port】According to the limit input power and input voltage range of power station. ✅18v DC port is produce 100w peack power ✅36v DC port is produce 200w peack power
2. 【Connect The 4-in-1 Cable Included】
3. 【Choose The Connector】 ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅8mm connector ✅ Anderson connector
4. Charging for Power Station
1. Use a parallel cable to connect one 200w solar panel to other 200w solar, please note just can connect same voltage DC port(such as connect same 18V DC port)
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station.
ABOUT ROCKPALS 500W POWER STATION
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||12.0 x 9.0 x 6.1 inches|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Charger, 12V Cigarette Lighter, Solar Panel (13~22V, 6A max)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|1 × Car Port||12V10A|
|2 × 5mm DC Port||12V/5A|
|2 × AC Output||100-120V 60Hz(500W Rated, 750W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12/1.5A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12/3A,15V/3A, 20V/2.25A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃
Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
RROCKPALS 120W SOLAR PANEL
|Model||Rockpals Solar 200PRO|
(18v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 100W peack power；
36v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 200W peack power.)
|Power Current||5.56A Max|
|Short Circuit Current||6.67A|
|Type-C||5V/3.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃-65℃|
|What's In The Box|
1*ROCKPALS 200W Solar Panel
1*4 in 1 Cable
RROCKPALS 500W POWER STATION
1. Can the Rockpower 500 be charged while using?
Rockpower 500W solar generator for camping can only be charged while using for DC, USB, Type-C port. But it can't be charged while using for AC to prolong the battery life.
2. What devices can Rockpower 500 power?
The Rockpower 500 power station generator can charge the device under 500W for AC port. Rockpals solar generator can be compatible, mobile phones, tablet computers, tablet computers, GPS, notebook computers, walkie-talkies, GoPro, cameras, drones, holiday lights, and CPAP machines, etc.
3. Does Rockpower 500W equip with regulated 12V DC outport?
Yes, Rockpower 500 equip with regulated 12V. This is the special function of Rockpals 500W, which provide 12 regulated power supply. DC 12V shut off when until the battery empty. When you use sensitive equipment, pay more attention to this parameter when buying portable power station.
4. How to know the working times for my device?
Working time = (504.44Wh x 0.85)/working power of the device. For reference, assuming your device consumes 30W (possibly a 40-inch TV), the working time is 504.44Wh x 0.85/30W ≈ 14hr
5. Why is the adapter hot while charging the power station?
Our accessories include an AC adapter that can be used up to 65°, in addition, the adapter is UL/PSE certified, please feel free to use it.
RROCKPALS 200W SOLAR PANEL
Q1: Why the solar can not produce 200W power when charging to ROCKPALS power station?
A: 1. As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors: such as the light intensity and the panel's angle put on the ground. 200w is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angel of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. 2. This Solar Charger with 2 Junction Box, 18v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 100W peack power, and 36v DC port with an Aderson cable is produce 200W peack power. 3. Please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station.
Q2: What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
A: 1. Check the manual of your device to ensure the input voltage is 5V or 18V/36V. 2. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current so that it may hinder or prevent charging. Place the charger in direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear. 3. Wipe the panels clean with a damp cloth between usages to prevent scratching. 4. Avoid exposure to fire, water, and chemical liquid.
Q3: If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
A: No. This solar panel has intelligent charging, detecting the needs of your device, and delivering exactly what it needs. If your phone accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
Q4: If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
Yes, however, the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
4 interest-free payments of $177.99 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.