High Efficiency 23.5%
How to charge the power station
1. 【Choose The 18V/36V DC Port】According to the limit input power and input voltage range of power station. ✅18v DC port is produce 100w peack power ✅36v DC port is produce 200w peack power
2. 【Connect The 4-in-1 Cable Included】
3. 【Choose The Connector】 ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅5.5*2.1mm connector ✅8mm connector ✅ Anderson connector
4. Charging for Power Station
1. Use a parallel cable to connect one 200w solar panel to other 200w solar, please note just can connect same voltage DC port(such as connect same 18V DC port)
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station.
ABOUT ROCKPALS 500W POWER STATION
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||12.0 x 9.0 x 6.1 inches|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Charger, 12V Cigarette Lighter, Solar Panel (13~22V, 6A max)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|1 × Car Port||12V10A|
|2 × 5mm DC Port||12V/5A|
|2 × AC Output||100-120V 60Hz(500W Rated, 750W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12/1.5A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12/3A,15V/3A, 20V/2.25A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃
Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
2022 New Version 200W Solar Panel
|Power Current||11.1A max|
|Short Circuit Current||12.6A|
|QC 3.0||18W Max|
|Parallel Capable||Yes (Parallel Cable For Solar Panel)|
|4 in 1 Cable|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃-65℃|
|What's In The Box|
1*ROCKPALS 200W Solar Panel
1*4 in 1 Cable
FAQSFAQ For Rockpals 500W Power Station
1. Can the Rockpower 500 be charged while using?
2. What devices can Rockpower 500 power?
3. Does Rockpower 500W equip with regulated 12V DC outport?
4. How to know the working times for my device?
5. Why is the adapter hot while charging the power station?
Q1: Are the Rockpals solar panels waterproof?
Q2: If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
Q3: What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
Q4: If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
Q5: What is the difference between the 2022 and 2021 versions of solar panels?