Rockpals Freeman 300W Portable Power Station
Home. Outdoor. Emergency
Rockpals Freeman 300W Portable Power Station supports 8 devices charging simultaneously, 7 Ways of Charging, PD 60W Faster Charging, Built-in professional MPPT technology for faster solar recharge rates, BMS to improve battery utilization, Pure sine inverter for a safer and more stable charge, Reliable power station for camping or emergencies.
Engineered with a rechargeable battery pack, it provides maintenance-free use without the hassle of fuel or fumes, which can fulfill your needs in outdoor tourism and indoor use!
Give Your Appliances More Run Time
Seven Charging Methods
Rockpals Freeman 300W Generator has multiple charging methods: Solar panels, wall outlets, car outlets, and USB-C PD outlets. You can use different ways at once, resulting in 7 total combinations for charging methods.
That takes as little as 2.5 hours to recharge 0%~80% for DC(72W) and USB-C PD(60W) simultaneous charging. and, it takes only 2 hours to recharge 0%~80% for Anderson Solar Charging Port(120W max) and USB-C PD(60W) simultaneous charging.
Preparing Your Off-grid Solar Generator For A Green And Clean Power Life
With the MPPT solar charge controller inside, the Rockpals Freeman 300W can be charged more efficiently. When paired with a compatible solar panel like the Rockpals 100W (sold separately), it can perform as a solar generator. Under full sun, two Rockpals 100W solar panels can charge the Rockpals Freeman 300W in just 2.5 hours from 0-80%. (Shop Rockpals 600W Solar Generator )
Solar Recharging Steps:
1. Find the DC interface or Anderson interface of Rockpals 100W Solar Panel;
2. Connect the DC interface or Anderson input of Rockpals 100W with the DC input or Anderson input of the Rockpals Freeman 600W Power Station.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
2. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
Power Outdoors For The Whole Family
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
The Rockpals Freeman 600 offers power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear and more. Never worry about a wall outlet or long extension cords. So feel free to go and explore the great outdoors and run your appliances like a blender, pellet smoker, projector, and tools. It can also be used as an emergency backup power supply to run lights, laptops, phones, a small fridge, a CPAP, and other devices in the event of a power outage.
Rockpals Freeman 600w Safety Backup Power Station
Handy During Power Outage, Care Families, Cpap Power Backup
|Cell Type||Li-ion NMC|
|Pack Capacity||281Wh(10.8V, 26Ah)|
|Lifecycles||500 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management System||MPPT charge controller, BMS|
|AC Output Port||300W rated, 500W surge; 110V□ 220V□|
|12V DC 5.5mm Port(output)||12V/5A, 60W max|
|12V Car Port(output)||12V/10A, 120W max|
|USB-A QC Port(output)||5-9V, 18W max|
|USB-C PD Port(input/output)||5-20V, 60W max|
|Input Port(DC 6.5mm)||11-26V, 72W max|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Operating Temperature: -10°C-40°C, 14°F-104 °F
Charging Temperature: 0°C-40°C, 32°F-104 °F
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
1. What devices can FREEMAN 300w power?
2. Can the FREEMAN 300 be charged while using?
3. Does FREEMAN 300 include a built-in MPPT controller?
4. How to know the working times for my device?
5. Can I charge Freeman 300while supplying power at the same time?
6. How do I know if my device will work with the Freeman 300?