|Cell Type||Li-ion NMC|
|Pack Capacity||281Wh(10.8V, 26Ah)|
|Lifecycles||500 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management System||MPPT charge controller, BMS|
|AC Output Port||300W rated, 500W surge; 110V□ 220V□|
|12V DC 5.5mm Port(output)||12V/5A, 60W max|
|12V Car Port(output)||12V/10A, 120W max|
|USB-A QC Port(output)||5-9V, 18W max|
|USB-C PD Port(input/output)||5-20V, 60W max|
|Input Port(DC 6.5mm)||11-26V, 72W max|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Operating Temperature: -10°C-40°C, 14°F-104 °F
Charging Temperature: 0°C-40°C, 32°F-104 °F
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
1. What devices can FREEMAN 300w power?
2. Can the FREEMAN 300 be charged while using?
3. Does FREEMAN 300 include a built-in MPPT controller?
4. How to know the working times for my device?
5. Can I charge Freeman 300while supplying power at the same time?
6. How do I know if my device will work with the Freeman 300?
4 interest-free payments of $52.50 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.