|Pack Capacity||614Wh(19.2V, 32Ah)|
|Lifecycles||2000 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management System||MPPT charge controller, BMS|
|AC Output Port||600W rated, 1000W surge; 110V□ 220V□|
|12V DC 5.5mm Port(output)||12V/5A, 60W max|
|12V Car Port(output)||12V/10A, 120W max|
|USB-A QC Port(output)||5-12V, 18W max|
|USB-C PD Port(input/output)||5-20V, 60W max|
|Input Port(DC 6.5mm)||11-26V, 96W max|
|Solar Charging Port(PV)||12-26V, 120W max|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Operating Temperature: 0°C-45°C, 32°F -113°F
Charging Temperature: 0°C-40°C, 32°F -104°F
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
1. Would like to know Freeman 600W Power Station have a regulated power supply?
2. How long does it take to charge a freeman 600W with a fast charge?
3. What devices can Freeman 600 power?
4. How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
5. hould I use the AC or DC output to power my CPAP machine?
4 interest-free payments of $87.50 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.