Freeman 600W Power Station
|Pack Capacity||614Wh(19.2V, 32Ah)|
|Lifecycles||2000 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf-life||Charge every 3-6 months|
|Management System||MPPT charge controller, BMS|
|AC Output Port||600W rated, 1000W surge; 110V□ 220V□|
|12V DC 5.5mm Port(output)||12V/5A, 60W max|
|12V Car Port(output)||12V/10A, 120W max|
|USB-A QC Port(output)||5-12V, 18W max|
|USB-C PD Port(input/output)||5-20V, 60W max|
|Input Port(DC 6.5mm)||11-26V, 96W max|
|Solar Charging Port(PV)||12-26V, 120W max|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Operating Temperature: 0°C-45°C, 32°F -113°F
Charging Temperature: 0°C-40°C, 32°F -104°F
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
RP082 100W Solar Panel
|Power Current||5A MAX|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.6A|
|QC 3.0||24W Max|
|Charge Methods||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||9.48 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||17.32*14.57*2.17 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4 ℉- 149℉|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 6.5 × 3.0mm, 8mm, Anderson Connector),Parallel Cable|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. With a parallel cable ( sold separately ) connecting two rockpower 100W solar panels ( sold separately ) to get more power.
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station
1. Would like to know Freeman 600W Power Station have a regulated power supply?
2. How long does it take to charge a freeman 600W with a fast charge?
3. What devices can Freeman 600 power?
4. How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
5. hould I use the AC or DC output to power my CPAP machine?
6. How to Convert Temperature (°C) to Fahrenheit temperature (°F)
4 interest-free payments of $212.48 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.