|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Parallel Capable||Yes (MC4 Parallel Cable To Anderson Adapter)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||5.1 lbs|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||17*14*2 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 120 F|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm), MC4 Cable|
|QC 3.0 USB Port||9V/2.5A|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. What can the Rockpals 100W solar panels charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Rockpals 100W fold out solar panels are best used for recharging a Rockpals power station.
2. If my USB device is 1A input, will the 2A output of this charger damage it?
No.This charger has intelligent charging which detects your device and supply exactly current it needs. If your phone only accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
3. What if the fold out solar panel isn't charging my devices?
1. Check if the input voltage of your device is 5V or 18V. 2.If it's a cloudy day or indirect from sunshine,there may be current fluctuation which in turn, may block charging. So please put this solar panel in the sun directly or wait for the sunny day. 3. Please wipe the panel with a damp cloth before use to avoid scratching. 4.Stay away from fire, water and chemical liquid.
4. If it's partially cloudy or dark, will the charger still work?
Yes, but the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
5. Will this fold out solar panel charge my laptop?
Yes, but please make sure that the power of your device is 12-18V.
6. Will 100W solar panels pull the electriced in RV, trailor? Is the solar controller needed?
If Other 100w solar panels charge our power supply, a solar controller isn't needed, since it's included in our power station. However, if our 100w solar panels give power for batteries of some cars, the solar controller is needed, because their batteries are not protected.
7. Can the SP003 100W solar panels be connected in parallel for faster charging?
Yes. Rockpals SP003 100W solar panels can be parallel capable. but the parallel cable(MC4 Parallel Cable To Anderson Adapter) needs to be purchased separately.
|Rockpals 100W Solar Panels User Manual||2019-11-07|
|Rockpals 100W Solar Panels CE Report||2020-04-13|
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease