|Power Current||5A MAX|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.6A|
|QC 3.0||24W Max|
|Charge Methods||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||9.48 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||17.32*14.57*2.17 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4 ℉- 149℉|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 5.5 × 2.5mm, 8mm, Aviation Plug), Parallel Adapter Cable|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. With a parallel cable included connect two rockpower 100W solar panels ( sold separately ) to get more power.
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station
3. Not for Goal zero yeti 200x/500x/1000X.
1. Are the Rockpower solar panels waterproof?
2. Can I chain the Rockpower 100W solar panel to other Rockpower 60W solar panel?
3. If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
4. What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
2. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current so that it may hinder or prevent charging. Place the charger in direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
3. Wipe the panels clean with a damp cloth between usages to prevent scratching.
4. Avoid exposure to fire, water, and chemical liquid.
5. If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
6. Q: Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to ROCKPALS power station?
|Rockpals 100Watt Solar Panel User Manual||2019-08-03|