|Power Current||5A MAX|
|Open Circuit Voltage||19V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.6A|
|QC 3.0||24W Max|
|Charge Methods||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Full Recharge Time|
|Product Weight||9.48 lbs (4.9kg)|
|Dimensions - Folded (LxWxD)||17.32*14.57*2.17 inches|
|Operating Usage Temperature||-4 ℉- 149℉|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|In the Box||Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 6.5 × 3.0mm, 8mm, Anderson Connector)|
|Output Wattage||50W-60W (50%-60%)|
1. With a parallel cable ( sold separately ) connecting two rockpower 100W solar panels ( sold separately ) to get more power.
2. When you use the parallel function please note the solar panel output power is affected by the limit input power of different power station
1. Are the Rockpower solar panels waterproof?
Yes. The solar panel surface is IP65 waterproof. But do not recommend to use in the rain or fall into the water.
2. Can I chain the Rockpower 100W solar panel to other Rockpower 60W solar panel?
Yes, you should use a paralle cable included to connect one Rockpower 100W solar panel with another Rockpower 100W solar panel.
3. If my USB device needs an input current of 1A, will the 2A output of the solar panel damage it?
No. This solar panel has intelligent charging, detecting the needs of your device, and delivering exactly what it needs. If your phone accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
4. What if the foldable solar panel is not charging my devices?
1. Check the manual of your device to ensure the input voltage is 5V or 18V.
2. Cloudy weather and indirect sunlight may cause fluctuations in the current so that it may hinder or prevent charging. Place the charger in direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
3. Wipe the panels clean with a damp cloth between usages to prevent scratching.
4. Avoid exposure to fire, water, and chemical liquid.
5. If it is partly cloudy or shady will the solar panel still work?
Yes, however, the charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time.
6. Q: Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to ROCKPALS power station?
As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors: such as the light intensity and the panel's angle put on the ground. 100w is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angel of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun.
|Rockpals 100Watt Solar Panel User Manual||2019-08-03|