|Dimensions (LxWxD)||9.8 x 4.7 x 7.9 inches|
|Product Weight||6.3 lb (2.9kg)|
|Input||DC Input 15V/3A 30W Max|
|USB-C PD Port: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A|
|1 × Car Port||12V-10A, 120W Max|
|2 x 5mm DC Port||12V-5A, 60W Max|
|AC Output||100-120V 60Hz (200W Rated, 300W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Working Temperature||Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃, Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃|
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|Recommend Solar Panels||Rockpals 60W Portable Solar Panel With Bracket|
Rockpals 100W Portable Solar Panel With Bracket
|What's In The Box||1 x Rockpower 200 Portable Power Station|
1 x AC Charging Adapter
1 x Car Charger Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Safety Precautions Card
1 x User Guide
1 x Quick Start Card
1. What devices can Rockpower 200 power?
2. Can the Rockpower 200 be charged while using?
3. Does the rockpower 200w battery source for camping have a regulated 12v dc port?
4. How to know the working times for the Rockpower 200 solar power generator?
5. Which solar panels are compatible with this unit?
4 interest-free payments of $27.49 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.