|Dimensions (LxWxD)||12.0 x 9.0 x 6.1 inches|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Charger, 12V Cigarette Lighter, Solar Panel (13~22V, 6A max)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|1 × Car Port||12V10A|
|2 × 5mm DC Port||12V/5A|
|2 × AC Output||100-120V 60Hz(500W Rated, 750W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12/1.5A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12/3A,15V/3A, 20V/2.25A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃
Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
1. Can the Rockpower 500 be charged while using?
2. What devices can Rockpower 500 power?
3. Does Rockpower 500W equip with regulated 12V DC outport?
4. How to know the working times for my device?
5. Why is the adapter hot while charging the power station?
4 interest-free payments of $102.24 USD
Buy what you love and split the cost. It’s easy and interest-free.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA residents: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.