ROCKPALS ROCKPOWER 500W POWER STATION
Higher Wattage & Larger Capacity& Fast Charging
500 wattage output，505Wh capacity battery，2 * 110V pure sine AC outlets，12V regulated power supply，USB-C PD 45W and 3 USB ports，117 Watt Pass-through charging
117 Watt Pass-through charging
12V regulated power supply
Fast Solar Recharging
Power up to 9 devices simultaneously
GIVE YOUR APPLIANCES MORE RUN TIME
Seven charging methods to choose from
1. From Car Charger: About 6H
2. From Wall Charger: About 5.5H
3. From USB-C PD Charger: About 9.5H
4. From Solar Panel Charger：The solar panel can charge the power supply through the DC port (72W) or Anderson port (120W max).
5-7. From USB-C PD Charger（45W）+Wall Charger or Car Charger or Solar Panel Charger（72W）: only need about 3H with 117W charging power
(Note: the recharging time refers to 80% of the power level being charged)
PREPARING YOUR OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR FOR A GREEN AND CLEAN POWER LIFE
Connecting a Rockpals 100w solar panel to the Rockower 500w Portable Power Station creates a solar generator. With our high-quality MPPT technology, the Rockower 500w can be fully charged under full sun in just 9.5 hours. With a Solar Generator setup, you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go. (Shop Rockpals Solar Generator)
Solar Recharging Steps:
1. Find the DC interface on the back of Rockpals 100w;
2. Connect the DC interface of Rockpals 100w solar panel with the DC input of Rockower 500w power station.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
2. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
The Rockpals Rockpower 500w offers power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear and more. Never worry about a wall outlet or long extension cords. So feel free to go and explore the great outdoors and run your appliances like a blender, pellet smoker, projector, and tools. It can also be used as an emergency backup power supply to run lights, laptops, phones, a small fridge, a CPAP, and other devices in the event of a power outage.
ROCKPALS 500W SAFETY BACKUP POWER STATION
HANDY DURING POWER OUTAGE, CARE FAMILIES, CPAP POWER BACKUP
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||12.0 x 9.0 x 6.1 inches|
|Charge Methods||AC Wall Charger, 12V Cigarette Lighter, Solar Panel (13~22V, 6A max)|
|Full Recharge Time|
|1 × Car Port||12V10A|
|2 × 5mm DC Port||12V/5A|
|2 × AC Output||100-120V 60Hz(500W Rated, 750W Peak)|
|2 x USB Output||5V/3.1A|
|USB-A QC Port||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12/1.5A|
|USB-C PD Port||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12/3A,15V/3A, 20V/2.25A|
|Cell Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Recommend Solar Panels|
|What's In The Box|
Charge Temperature: 0℃~40℃
Discharge Temperature: -10℃~40℃
|Safety Protection||Overheating Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
1. Can the Rockpower 500 be charged while using?
2. What devices can Rockpower 500 power?
3. Does Rockpower 500W equip with regulated 12V DC outport?
4. How to know the working times for my device?
5. Why is the adapter hot while charging the power station?